Take the opportunity to enjoy full days of game-viewing in 3 different parks of Tanzania and realize the beauty of nature just within 3 days Tanzania budget tours.
Day 1 – Arusha – Lake Manyara
Meet our professional tours guide/driver in Arusha town, who will deliver a short safari info briefing, after which, we travel to the Lake Manyara National Park. We arrive in time for lunch at the lodge. After lunch we head into the Lake Manyara National Park. This impressive park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Manyara’s famous tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake. Dinner and overnight at the Jambo campsite.
Day 2 – Lake Manyara National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast we descend 600m into this magnificent crater for a morning, half-day game drive. The Ngorongoro Crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is its dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. We will enjoy a picnic lunch in the crater, after which we travel to the Tarangire National Park. Dinner and overnight at the Kigongoni campsite.
Day 3 – Tarangire National Park – Arusha
After breakfast we head into the Tarangire National Park for a morning game drive. The park. The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa. This African national park is also home to three rare species of animals – the Greater Kudu, the Fringed-eared Oryx, as well as a few Ashy Starlings. We return to the lodge for lunch after which we will depart for Arusha town.
End of Tour
- Meet and greet services
- Safari 4×4 Land Cruisers with pop up roof (maximum 7 clients per vehicle) with Guaranteed window seat
- Unlimited millage of Game drives and crater tour as per the program.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide and cook
- All accommodation as per the program
Meals – 3 meals in a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• All park fees and government taxes
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day during game drives
- Visit to the Olduvai George (Entry fees to be paid by clients)
- All items of person nature such as telephone bill, fax, email, laundry etc.
- Tips and gratuities to Driver Guide and Coo
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- International flights and Visas
- Airport tax (pay direct)